Wednesday, April 27, 2011

He Is Risen!

We had a great Easter Weekend with family. Last Thursday I had a conversation with a friend talking about Easter and why we celebrate...I'm thankful for times like that. I can so easily get rapped up in the business that comes along with every holiday, I forget the true meaning! Thursday night we had a few families over for a Passover meal, Friday was Good Friday service, and Sunday was Easter - followed by lunch at my Grandmother's house.

Micah at his first Easter egg hunt!

Micah's first Easter
This picture has 5 generations! Micah's two great-great grandmothers,
his great grandmother, and Nana & Pops

2 comments:

  1. You look so amazing Mel!! Micah is such a big boy now!! we are trying to figure out when to come and visit. What are ya'll doing Memorial weekend? I want to check with my Dr. first since I will be 4 weeks away from my due date then but that really is one of the few times we could come. Plus Ryan would have Friday and Monday off which makes the travel part easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new photos! Micah is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete