Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm Bragging

I have to brag for a second about my husband, Dylan. Today is a very exciting day for us! He got a phone call this morning from the president of AT&T congratulating him on his accomplishments. For the year of 2010 Dylan was #1 in the WHOLE state of South Carolina for sales and customer service! He's #2 out of South Carolina and North Carolina. As I type this, I'm getting emotional because if you know Dylan, you know he's a busy man with school, work, and family...BUT he never complains. Dylan is such a hard worker. He's the most patient, loving, joyful person I have ever known. I'm so thankful to have such a Godly man leading our family!

You may ask, how is AT&T thanking Dylan for being so great? They are sending us on vacation! We get a paid 4 day trip to California! :) The resort and all the amenities look amazing! We're so excited! Even though we absolutely love our little man, Micah - it would be great to have a vacation just Dylan and me. So - if you think about it, pray that by next month Micah will be an expert at taking a bottle! :)

Love you, Dylan! I appreciate you more than you'll ever know!




7 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! Way to go Dylan! So excited for you guys. Don't worry, Micah will get a crash course in taking a bottle if he hasn't learned by then... Also, Dylan is skinnier than Russ in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! This is VERY exciting news!!! :) You are very right to brag! and YAY for free vacations- what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so amazing and well deserved!! So excited for you two and super jealous of a vacation. I hope this doesn't eat out his vacation time...hopefully they just gave him 4 extra days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! You have all right to brag!!!! Congratulations Dylan!! I hope yall have a great trip! And I am sure Micah will be just fine on a bottle by then!! So excited for yall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melissa! It's Courtney (Sherman) Soler. Remember me? :) Anyways, I wanted to say HI and you & your hubby are the cutest couple and Michah is an absolute doll. I wanted to encourage you that we're in your same shoes, Guillermo is in school full time not working (or very little part time) and I'm working full time during this season. This season in life is hard, but soooo worth it and the time does fly by! And I'm so excited for your husband's amazing succes at work and to get a trip out of the deal is so great. It's neat when we're faithful how much God blesses people. God is good! Keep posting pics here and there on your blog, now that I remember your married last name, I'll swing by to see pics of Micah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Job Dylan! That is super exciting news :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know Dylan has been working really hard! I knew y'all would get the trip!!! ... No one can beat Dylan! :) I think he could win Customer Service almost ANYWHERE! Glad y'all can get away! That's super, super exciting!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete