Thursday, July 29, 2010

Two Months!

Micah had his two month check up a couple of weeks ago. I was NOT looking forward to this appointment because I knew he'd have to get a few shots. For those of you who aren't around Micah much, the boy hardly ever cries! The only time I ever hear him cry is when he's in his car seat (which can make for some pretty long car rides although he is getting a lot better). Other than that, he will make little noises to let you know he's unhappy - but that's very rare. He cried when he got his shots, but right when I picked him up he was all smiles :) He now weighs 14 1/2 lbs (95th percentile) and is 24 1/2 in long (90th percentile)!

Look at the little band-aids on his chunky legs!



5 comments:

  1. Wow! 14 1/2 lbs. He's catching up to Asher. I am so jealous to hear that he doesn't cry. I wish I could say the same for Asher. But he pretty much lets you know immediately whenever he unhappy, and its not quiet. Oh well he's still precious, and so is Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, he gets cuter every day! I used to think he looked just like Dylan, but I'm seeing some Miller/Fingar coming out in him now. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shots are terrible! No fun for anyone. At least you're taking him! Ruthie is WAAAAAYYYY overdue for a whole lot of shots, and Noa is behind on a few. I'm dragging my feet to take them in because I know they'll have to get a LOT. Boo. But, Meeks is a champ. And 90th percentile seems to be how we all roll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those cute legs. I love chunking legs. Gracie of course has never had them but Thomas does and I love it! So glad he did good at his appointment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Samuel went for his 4 month check up today and was only 13 lbs 2 oz! He, on the other hand, was screaming before they even came in with the needles. I think the shots actually calmed him down some :) We were 25% for weight and 50% for height! The only thing my kids have ever broken 50% for was their head circumference!!!

    ReplyDelete